is it just a faze that my four year old son wants to take his clothes off and run around in the nude?

CJtwentyten

Asked by CJtwentyten at 7:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Idk. My kids like to dress to the nines. They have to be fully clothed, matching and wearing hats, sunglasses at all times. I hope they don't change when they turn 4. I'm sure he'll grow out of it by kindergarten. Yanno?
    ZombieHousewife

Answer by ZombieHousewife at 7:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• he only does it at home.
    CJtwentyten

Comment by CJtwentyten (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Naked Time! My boys used to do that when they were about 2/3. It is summer, and is hot, maybe he is more comfortable?.. He probably won't be doing this in February.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• might be, my husband still does it though, just keep your fingers crossed
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 7:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• its winter here, so really cold. maybe he just cant feel the cold.
    CJtwentyten

Comment by CJtwentyten (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think its just comfortable for some--my kid runs around in her panties. It works in her advantage because its just us two girls.
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 8:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Naked Time is what my kids call it and it feels good to them. I think it would be a problem if they did it outside of the house like at a friends house or at school. But hey they are young.
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 8:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My twin 4 year olds and my 5 year old would love it if I would let them run around naked. The 5 year old, HAS to air dry nude after her baths. The twins, sigh, it is a constant struggle to keep them clothed or just to keep the clothes on that I put on them, they are bad about trading outfits.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010