do anyone know a healthy but quick way to drop some lbs?

the dr said that could be the reason why i have highblood pressure

luvbeingamom01

Asked by luvbeingamom01 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm not sure about how quick you are wanting to lose nor how much, but I lost 7.5 in five weeks--message me for me info.
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 8:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Track your caloric burn and consumption.. find out your BMR and go from there. You have to move- it takes an extra 3500 calories burned to lose 1 lb. Weigh out your food...Losing 1 lb per week is healthy. I honestly wouldn't go for more than 3 lbs per week though unless you are morbidly obese.
    I have hypertension and I have lost 45 lbs since December by tracking my burn and consumption, weighing all of my food, and eating well- lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lots of fiber, whole grains,and drinking water only...( I do have 2 cups of black coffee in the am though) I am off my heart meds and my hypertension meds now. I went from 167 lbs, and a size 12 ( 5'1" tall) to 122 lbs and a size 7 in juniors. I have about 5-10 lbs to go until I hit my goal weight...111-117. I work out 6 days per week as well.
    PM me if you want info on what I've done.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• join weight watchers, it works great! joining online is muchmuch cheaper than the meetings.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 1-2 lbs a week is healthy weight loss. so say you want to loose 20lbs you should be able to do it in 10 weeks its all about getting all your cals in 1200 is what most females a recommended to eat. make sure your eating all 1200 and eating 6x a day breakfast mid morning snack lunch then a snack dinner then a desert. and getting some sort of activity in at least 30 min a day && stay away from starches and starchy veggies ie. corn potatos.. if you want more information ill be happy to help... just msg me :]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I bought the P90X workout DVD's OMG< they are so awesome. You can get them here. http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/p90x/49159

You will love it.
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ADVICE LADIES VERY VERY HELPFUL
    luvbeingamom01

Comment by luvbeingamom01 (original poster) at 8:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2010