has anyone tried to get pregnant after being on birthcontrol?

well i am not on birthcontrol anymore and i am trying to conceive wondering what everyones luck was after being on birthcontrol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• With my son, I got pregnant withing 3 weeks of stopping the pill.
    However, I went to my OB this time before stopping my pill (last one June 13) and asked her about it. She told me to wait to try until after I have 2 normal cycles without the pill. But, honestly I am really hoping we can conceive as quickly as possible after that 2 months!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I forgot to order my pills and I didnt take them for a week... 9 months later I had my son. :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It took almost 4 yrs. to have my oldest, ended up having to take Clomid (highest dose) to concieve. After my oldest dd was born, took the pill for 2 yrs. stopped, and bam, 2 mths later, I was pregnant with my youngest dd! So it happened pretty quickly.
    emandnsmom

Answer by emandnsmom at 9:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yep i was on them for 3 years and it took us 8 months to get pregnant after i stopped taking them! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I got pregnant on the pill both times, different pills..
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 11:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i was on them for 3 years and stopped taking them in July 09, and am still TTC.

it's diff for everyone...hopefully it will happen soon for us both!
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2010