Any mom that works from home? I would like to work from home!

I am a stay home mom and I would like to support my family, if there is any REAL method of making some extra money out there would you please let me know?

keki81

Asked by keki81 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• - You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I key data entry at home-- I am employed by a local company and I key their work for them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010