Did Michelle Obama really stoop this low?

UM,im sorry but it must be about that time again..
For Barry to stuff a sock into Michelles mouth and lock her in a room like was done after she called Kenya Obamas 'home town'.Her comments at the NAACP are ridiculous but so typical.If you cannot beat them and discredit one way play the race card! Political games...Michelles game..

Why are some people still allowed to get away with this tired tactic?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The article cracked me up! First it said the Tea Party movement had failed to gather widespread support among Americans..only 27% in a poll and then it goes on to say it is a strong grassroots movement. LOL! I would say it must be a HUGE threat or the NAACP wouldn't have its pants in such a twist. I don't care if they call it "racist" because I know different. Besides it will only further infuriate people into joining the movement.

Maybe they should put Michelle and Biden in mothballs at Camp David for the duration.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• There are racists in the NAACP. To deny it is to be foolish.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The first lady's speech focused on childhood obesity and her "Let's Move" initiative designed to promote healthy living and eating for children
    *******************************
    This is ALL that was said about the First Lady in that article. I read the whole thing , read your Link. She discussed obesity.....is THAT what makes you so mad??? LOL. Is that "stooping low" ? She was at an NAACP meeting discussing childhood obesity.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Michelle and Obama are racist! they went to a church for 20-years who spoke against whites and Jew's and still voted for them??

And you are worried about Mel Gibson LOL

Michelle said we have to change who we are, our traditions, the way we think to get the change they want? Hope you are happy?

Also remember when they won Michelle this is the FIRST TIME I have been proud of my country.

YOU do know what you voted for!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 1- There are racist elements of the tea party. To deny it is foolish, to distance ourselves from the nut jobs is preferable (there are racist elements of every party).

2- That's actually not what bothers me the most. What bothers me the most is she said that people in colonial times had more power than people now. "scuse me, say what?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am tired of the race card all the way around. I am tired of people getting jobs, even when they lack the qualifications..just because they are a certain color, I am tired of every time someone disagrees with something...race card, I am tired of groups like the NAACP who do nothing but keep racism alive and well. I guess if they actually tried to get all races to get along they wouldn't have a purpose now would they? There should be no affirmative action(reverse discrimination), I mean are those who use it are saying they can not get a job based on their own skill /experience. We live in a time where you wont EVER get rid of racism, it's in EVERY race, BUT...it's not around like it used to be. TIRED OF IT!!!! We can discriminate in this country...but ONLY certain races...for the advancement of others and at times their agendas. ANY discrimination is wrong!! DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!
    SassyStinger

Answer by SassyStinger at 1:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Thank you Gertie. I kept reading the article looking for all the things momofive was posting. I have yet to find it. It is best to read your OWN link b/f having a tantrum.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• And you are worried about Mel Gibson LOL..Not worried about him, he isn't my "baby dad"

Michelle said we have to change who we are, our traditions, the way we think to get the change they want? Hope you are happy? I am thanks for your concern

Also remember when they won Michelle this is the FIRST TIME I have been proud of my country...If you don't understand where she was coming from, there is no explaining it to you...and she said teh first time AS AN ADULT

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Why the suprise? She was quite racist on the campaign trail.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010