How soon can a pregnancy test give a positive result, and how likely are you to get pregnant when you are due for your period in 1-2 days??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine allwat showed right away
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Some up to 5 days before your missed period.. & its just as likely as any other.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• some tests can give a readind before u are due ur period. i would wait until ur due day and if they havent arived then take a test
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Unless you're always spot on 28 days, I'd wait until your period is actually late to test.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well First Response can you tell you like 6 days before your period is supposed to start. I'm not sure how likely you are to get pregnant like 2 - 3 days before your period is supposed to start.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I used a first response four days before my missed period and got what i thought was a negative...but now that I look at the test the second line showed up just extremely light. But I decided to use the digital test 3 days before my missed period and got a bfp.
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010