Did Franken win his seat by illegal felon votes?

A study says it is a very real possibility..

Personally,I think it is crazy,hilarious,and sad all at the same time that that man holds office.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard this on the radio yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised, that whole thing stunk of voter fraud. I guess some people are okay with that as long as it works out for their guy.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• IDK, when they find a trunk full of 'uncounted ballots' that are more than 99% in his favor? Something doesn't seem right about that. You may be okay with it, but I would have found that fishy no matter what party it was in favor of.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Am I the only one laughing at the same people who martyred themselves in those "say something nice" and "is disagreement hate" questions yesterday falling over themselves to be first to throw the usual pap. Not one of them address the question, it's all about those evil republicans hating on them again. Someone pass the popcorn. And sorry to break it to you, but this is not a FOX fabrication you can sweep under the rug. It's an ongoing investigation that caught FOX's attention because the LOCAL press reported 30 charges of election fraud.
    http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_15501475?nclick_check=1

The question is - did the illegal felon votes put him over the top? The question is not - did illegal felon votes happen - that's already been established.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The COURTS said he didn't CHEAT

This has nothing to do with that court decision. Do you get that? If a court says you didn't kill someone it doesn't mean you're automatically not guilty of every other crime on the planet for the rest of your life - it's law not religion.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• But seriously, its been DONE to DEATH with court battles...he won, the end

Funny how for 8 years after Bush won people never let it go. lol
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Why do people say, get over it? If it is fraud they need to step down, period!!

Why would want people in office if they should not be there!!

THIS IS NOT A FOOTBALL GAME if my guy cheats then we win? WRONG!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It has the actual facts, not the Fox news "version" of the facts.

Oh wow, you burned me, good. That was like, totally not the same thing I posted hours ago, expect for the part that it was. I didn't use FOX, that was kind of my whole point. Thanks for missing it. I really don't give a damn about who said they were hiring. FACT: 30 people charged. FACT: ongoing investigation. Now what exactly were you arguing about? Oh, the stuff that I never mentioned and came from an article I didn't link? Have fun with that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Corruption when voting is wrong on both sides.

We the people are the one's that lose. Wake up!

I thought that Franken was a joke I can't not believe anyone voted for him.

Something is wrong with both parties if this is the best of the best!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Suddenly the courts are right? And you support their decision? LOL Based on the last few days worth of posts, there seems to be a lot of doubt as to the constitutionality of many key pieces of legislation

Yes, from YOU...like when a man SHOOTS another in teh face, YOU think he shouldn't be charged..the LAW is on MY SIDE! : )

***
    Were you not the one who asked if:

1. DOMA was constitutional
    2. If sobriety check points are constitutional
    3. If DODT is constitutional
    4. If the Arizona Illegal Immigration Law is unconstitutional

So, YOU seem to be the one who feels that the Constitution is being trampled on! Better go have a beer and discuss that with Obama--it's his footprints that are all over it!!

P.S. Get. Over. It. I'm starting to get a "Sarah Palin" complex!!! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Shouldn't we just GET OVER IT...HE WON....

Still waiting for you to explain how an investigation that has been in progress for 2 years and has nothing to do with the court ruling is invalidated by that completely unrelated court ruling. Aside from your hot air, that is.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010