Am I pregnant or miscarrying again?

Okay...this is a strange situation...but...
I had an early miscarriage the first week of June. I was finally ready to have sex again on June 16th, the day before I went away with my DS for a week. I still had not had my "first period" post miscarriage which would signify the end of a new fertile cycle. Upon my return (June 23rd) I started feeling "symptoms" of pregnancy as I know them (tender nipples, moody swings)...though these are also period symptoms...so on suspicion...of strange odds...I took a prego test..and it came up positive.
Now...I had NOT had my HGC levels checked after the mc, so I never found out if they dropped to zero or not, but everything had gone very smoothly.
THEN
I started spotting very little and very dark (brownish) on July 10th ...so I took another test...still positive.
Now I know the HGC levels are not "left-over" but I don't know If this is implantation bleeding or another miscarry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You really need to see a doctor to make sure there isn't anything wrong, and that if you miscarried everything came out alright.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i say the same thing the other lady said! I miscarried twins and they told me not to try again for 3 months because my uterus can take that long to go bck down and my levels to drop all the way
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Dark blood is usually old blood, but since your tests are positive, you're going to want a doctor's opinion.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Dark blood is what implantation bleeding is...because it is old blood...so that's a good sign. I went to get the blood test today, I'm just trying to find out more while I wait...since there is little that can be done. Once they know my levels for sure, it will help to know what is up. For now, I just have to assume I'm pregnant again...

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 8:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010