Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know the renters rights in Maryland? Or who I should call to get this information? I have been paying my landlord through bank transfer for over 2 years.

We have had NOTHING but trouble. I am getting ready to ask them for rent receipts as the bank only goes back 18 months. I want to know if they have to give me receipts if I ask for them. Anyone know who I should call?


Answer Question

Asked by smarie1011 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Level 10 (440 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • the best thing to do is to pay via check or money order and keep your own record of your checks, copy them or whatever and keep the copy of the money order and pay them that way. I'm a manager, and if anyone gives me any type of payment I give them a reciept for our records and theirs!

    Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.