My daughter has pink under her eyes. Any suggestions?

It's the same under both eyes. She has eye boogers too. She has been sick. Any suggestions as to what it can be? My mom noticed a scratch under one eye but that wouldn't explain the other eye.

LagunaAlkaline

Asked by LagunaAlkaline at 10:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It might be pink eye. Check with her doctor. Is the scratch from a cat?
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• @Cassandre It's not pink eye. It's under her eye. I think the scratch is from when she is falling asleep (she likes to scratch her head to sleep)

LagunaAlkaline

Comment by LagunaAlkaline (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• could be allergies, use a cold cloth to reduce swelling itf its swollen in the tear duct its an infection and you need to use a really warm cloth to draw out the infection. make sure to use a different cloth each time and wash your hands after helping her so you dont get the infection too.
    strawberryLVR

Answer by strawberryLVR at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Is she fair skinned? My son and daughter get red under their eyes when they are tired or they don't feel good. I wouldn't be worried about it.
    Dodie702

Answer by Dodie702 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010