Diarrhea TMI

I'm 37 weeks and have gotten diarrhea every time I eat for the last 3 weeks. Yes I have told the OB but the place is aweful they don't listen to what I tell them, I have answer the same question asked by the same person multiples time each vist. I don't know what to do, really, I don't want to just ignore it any more since I have started to lose weight again. Plus the diarrhea hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure i have ibs so i have diahrea everytime i eat all the time but i heard when u are getting close to labor that u tend to get it.
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The fact that you are losing weight is an issue!!!! Get a second oppinion! You could go to the e.d. and see if they are willing to help. I had horrible stomach pain and my pcp wrote it off as gas and said to come back if the pain persisted. Well over night the pain increased to the point where it felt like labor pains but without the baby so i went to the e.d. and it turned out that I had appendcitis!!!! Now I'm not trying to raise you alarm or anything all I'm saying is its better to be safe than sorry!!! Please keep hydrated, because excessive diahrea can make you loose alot of fluids; powerade or gatorade, or even the pedialyte are best. GL and I hope you get well soon!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids so you don't get dehydrated.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, I would definatly have a second and third and 4th opinion! My doctors were like that too... But it's your body and you know whats right to you more then they do, so I'd keep changing doctors until I got the answer that satisfied me!!!
    Blessedmama23

Answer by Blessedmama23 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010