Do you carry a big purse, small purse, or no purse?

If you carry a small purse what's in it? Mine now I would say is medium size. I would like a smaller one, but I have to carry an EPI pen and by the time I add a wallet, phone, and keys...it's stuffed.

BandME

Asked by BandME at 10:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Medium purse. I hate small purses. I have to much junk, but big purse I can't find my junk! LOL
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 11:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Mine is medium sized. I keep my make-up in my purse so I couldn't get by with a small one.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• mine's medium sized I guess.
    I have a notebook, pens, hair ties, a bottle of random medicine that I might need (ibuprofen, benedryl, etc) my wallet. and other random little things LOL
    Reminds me I need to reorganize it again.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I carry a mid sized purse. its not tiny and its not huge. only because my wallet it big even though its empty lol. i dont really carry it around everywhere i go, i leave it in my car or at home, but i keep little things like makeup, and money, and pens, and a little writing pad just in case anyone wants my number lol jk, and other stupid stuff. my phone is usually in my pocket.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a medium to large purse and i have everything u can imagine in it lol!
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Small-Medium. It has a wallet, picture index for my cards and insurance cards, checkbook, tampons, lipstick, hand lotion, chapstick...I need a bigger one but cannot find one that I like. most of the bigger ones are just shapeless sacks or if they have a shape, they have 1 HUGE pocket where everything gets jumbled and lost in it and they have 2 shoulder straps.

I would like to have a Butler bag with 1 strap.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Just got a small one I had a big bag with tinkerbell on it and I had way to much stuff in it shoes makeup umbrella I had to get rid of it I got a small back pack now with Deo Tampons and Important papers in it I love it no more bulk!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well..long ago I had a purse so small it look like a wallet on a rope,LOL
    Then I upgraded to diaper bag..so didnt need a purse.
    Then gave up the diaper back, went to a medium purse
    Then went back to a huge diaper bag,lol
    Now I carry a gigantic purse.
    In it is..a travel wipey container, a large ziploc bag with 3 diapers,wallet,keys,chapstick,lipgloss, baggie of change,a few small toys including a firetruck and a preemie cabbage patch kid(lol),WIC book,and when we go somewhere it always has a ful sippy cup, a 20 oz water and a baggie full of snacks. PHEW..just call me mama PACK MULE! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've never carried a purse except in high school (during school hours) because we weren't allowed to carry our book bags to and from class and I had pens and a calculator that needed to be carried.

Everything I need I can fit in my pockets...wallet with all my ID and money and my house key tied to it, car keys on another ring, phone in another pocket.  That's all I ever take with me.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Mine is small, I keep my phone, compact,lipgloss,coin purse with id and credit cards,pen and little notebook. oh and antibacterial soap. I used to carry a big one, but it looks weird with a diaper bag on the side.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010