to all you book lovers... a site to swap books

https://secure.paperbackswap.com/members/login.php

hope link works
this site, you sign up= no fee, then post ten books using upc codes, you get 2 credits just for doing this and can get 2 books mailed to you, (some books are more than 1 credit, but not many) anyway, when someone else on site wants one of your posted books, mail it to them, when they get it then you get another credit, you can search for books that are available from others, or any book, if it is not avail, then you can put it on your want list and when someone posts it, the site lets you know
i have used this and great way to get rid of books i no longer want and get some i have heard about and would like

* I am not selling anything, i get no kick back from others signing up, just a cool free site for readers*

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have been a member at paperbackswap for 2 1/2 years and I really like this site. If you are a book lover and have books you would like to get rid of, or are looking for new books it is worth your time to check it out.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• That's really cool! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info! Us mama's need all the money-saving tips we can get. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I love that site!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My mom swaps on one called bookmooch. you can request and send...she has had pretty good luck
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Thanks! I will def be looking into it...I have A TON of books. I usually just hand them over to my friend..I've literally have given her hundreds! But Noone ever gives any to me :( LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I always preferred SwapTree.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We havea book swap at our local library, which saves on shipping & postage fees. Maybe you could see if your library is willing to set up a book swap, too? Basically, it's a turnstile stand w/paperback books on it and you can take or leave a book and they are yours to keep or swap again, etc.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I totally agree with MizLee. I too have been a member for several years. Whether you are wishing to get rid of books or looking for some books it is the place for you. I for one thought no one would want any of the books I posted but that was not the case. I've had request for about 4 books (and earned credit towards book selections of my choice). And when requesting a book - turn around time usually isn't that long.
    Daffadil

Answer by Daffadil at 12:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010