Is it Depression or am I going through some kind of moods?

For the past few weeks now all I've been feeling is down,upset,just want to cry all the time. I haven't been wanting to eat. When I do its a few bites. I lose my appitite. Certain things get on my nerves, I get irritated. I've been stressed out for awhile, which I shouldn't be because I have epilespy.Things haven't been going good lately.Can't find a job,get interviews,but no job,had to move back with my mom,which I hate, relationship with my bf is not going well(cheater) and so on.I'm just feel miserable. Is it depression or some kind of mood?

brokenheartmom

Asked by brokenheartmom at 11:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• sounds like depression talk to your dr there are plenty of things you can do to help it im right there with you good luck sweetie
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It does sound like depression. I think you should make an appointment with your doctor and talk to him/her about all of this. They can help you get through this. Good luck to you. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010