What do you do when you are drawn to pain?

You don't want to hurt, it tears you up inside, yet for some reason something inside of you calls for it, a need to be hurt and put down and brutally abused physically and/or mentally. How do you stop something inside of you that you can't control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• I understand what you mean. I constantly sabatogh the good things in my life because it is easier feeling hurt and being the victim. I am one of those people that is against counseling, who wants to be the person who needs counseling, ya know? But I still go, its actually kind of nice having someone who will just listen and not judge me. I'd suggest giving it a try. I don't cause myself physical pain, just emotional and mental. GL mama - If you need someone to talk to you can PM me anytime
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 11:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I wish I could answer you, but I have never felt this way. I think a therapist is you absolute best bet on this one. Hugs.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2010