What's the most weight you lost in a week? How did you do it?

randerykah

Asked by randerykah at 11:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 5 lbs and i took water pills but i wouldnt suggest that. an average healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs a week. sometimes more on your first week of a healthy diet. but that would just be water weight. if your trying to loose weight as said before 1-2 lbs a week is healthy
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 3 lbs... Walking & Turbo Jam :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 8 pounds i didnt eat a bite for that whole week stress and depression dont do it that way eat small meals or snacks all day the smaller and spread out all day is good for helping lose weight
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 10lbs, I had a miserable miserable case of the flu and it was, uhm how should I put this, coming out both ends.

The healthy amount to lose in a week in 1-2lbs and it is also the amount that is 10 times more likely to stay off permanently. If you would lose say 5lbs in one week chances are some if not all of it will come back. This is because it could have just been water weight or you were not meeting calorie counts above "starving" your body.

I used Turbo Jam for 2 weeks and lost 7lbs, it's amazing. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 15lbs when I was in Jr. High School. I had bronchitis.....lol Other than that, 7lbs, it was the first week on weight watchers. I followed for 7 days the points system to a T and didn't cheat......
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010