Do you watch lesbian porn even though you are heterosexual?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I watch porn on occasion, and they pretty much all have scenes of women w/women. Our society seems to feel that 2 women together is sexy, but 2 men is taboo. It may have to do with the genitalia of women being internal, or perhaps that we have always associated women with comfort. Society accepts young girls holding hands, hugging each other, having sleep-overs in the same bed, etc, but would never accept that from young boys. As far as being a turn on, we know what we are watching isn't real. We can experience it from the safety and comfort of our own home. just like people who love to watch horror and/or demonic films. If they were REALLY experiencing it, it would not be fun at all. I think it's healthy to indulge in fantasies at times as long as it doesn't become an obsession. I also think that it can be a wonderful way to spice up the bedroom once in a while. It doesn't make you gay to watch or to enjoy watching women.
    sciteachr

Answer by sciteachr at 11:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Um no.. I don't watch any porn
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• its normal to watch a certain kind of porn that excites you to watch but you'd never do it. it's okay. and yes i do but I don't consider myself totally hetero
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 11:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No, but I watch gay men porn.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We don't watch any porn.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• @ihartU my bestie likes watching gay men porn too but of course she's female. I could never get into it lol
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 11:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Sure if that is what's available. I like seeing what I want SO to do to me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• DaGoodLife... I have no idea why but two hot, naked men kissing really gets my juices flowing.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• IhartU...whatever gets the juices flowing lol!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 11:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• wow porn it can be a good or it can be a bad thing it all depends on how u look at it
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2010