Need help getting oil stains out of carseat

The fabric is resinated polyester fiber batting and I tried Shout and it didn't work. Idk how else to penetrate the fabric and get it clean.

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try Dawn dish soap. But wash it in the sink first, and rinse well, then wash in the washer. It should work, or get most of it out. You can try making a past of it with baking soda and dawn soap, to get it in the fibers and work it as a scrub, also. Hopefully it works!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Raine2001- I used Shout and and toothbrush to try to scrun it out and nothing. It's not Veggie oil, it's some kind of motor oil I believe and splattered.
    hornz102485

Comment by hornz102485 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Dawn dish soap takes grease & grease based products (lipstick) out of anything. Apply directly to the stain & scrub.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010