I am 12 weeks is it normal to feel flutters?

camrynsmom2001

Asked by camrynsmom2001 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it is normal and congratulations
    julz0307

Answer by julz0307 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, I don't know what it is to be honest, but its completely normal:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Thank you.....my other half keeps telling me its in my head....lol.....This morning was the first time.....what a great feeling. Thanks ladies.
    camrynsmom2001

Comment by camrynsmom2001 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Definitely! I also felt them very early but had a hard time distinguishing between baby movements and digestion lol!
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 11:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I don't remember when I first felt mine. It just felt like something tapping. I didn't know what it was.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think I started feeling them closer to 16 weeks but I'm sure it's possible. Everyone woman is different and you may be more in tune with your body than others.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• That's about the same time I started feeling my 2nd. With my first I didn't feel flutters until I was 18 weeks along.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• hehe im 12 weeks also, n i feel flutters!...went for an ultrasound yesterday n my baby was very active n the tech lady was like "do u feel the baby move", n i told her bout the flutters n she said that it prob is the baby, hehe i was excited cuz i jus kept tellin myself it was gas cuz i figured it was to early to feel baby!...so congrats!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010