How would you take it? or what would you do?

My boyfriend and I dont live together. yesterday we were texting back and forth thoughout the day. He was pissy all day because he had to go back to work last night after his vacation. Everything I asked or said always had a rude or snappy comeback.. Even when I Was trying to be sweet and tell him I'll be here for him while hes working so I can maybe make his night go a little better- he said f*** work! I felt like I was walking on Egg shells all day.
Usually when I tell him he hurt my feelings - he usually says hes "sorry for how I took it" so it doesnt seem like he did any wrong. Or he says I am to emotional of a person. I dont ever yell at him or anything. I just dont know what to say or do. What do you guys think?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• my man does not even say sorry you took it wrong and he has screwed up big time lately

but yes, that is not an apology
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Sounds like he was just having an off night and not happy about jumping into work right after vacation which can be more stressful than it sounds. Give him some space and wait until he comes to you:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i think you need to tell him you love him and your there to help not be his punching bag. you don't have to eat the sh@t he dishes just cause hes in bad mood
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think he was truly upset he had to go back to work. Not upset at you. Everyone can't always be happy and polite. If he is upset it's OK to show those feelings. How did he hurt your feelings? Give him some time, it's fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• plus
    i do not like texting, some very much can be taken wrong and not explained and too easy to not say nice things

better communication on phone, more love, less drama, people behave better on phone and even sometimes better in person (although not always)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We have been together 2 1/2 months and there is no I LOVE YOUS - So we are not in love.. but I am there for him.
    MommySteph1011

Comment by MommySteph1011 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Its a new relationship, just forget it and move on.
    Chipmunk2771

Answer by Chipmunk2771 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010