Depo Shot??? But Concerned May Be Pregnant********

Ok, So I Was On Depo Shot For Only 3Months. I Didnt Continue To My Second Session Of The Shots Because I Changed Jobs & Had To Switch My Insurance. So I Was On The Shots February, March & April. When I Didnt Get My Second Session In May. I Had My Cycle. It Was Like My Regular Cycle. I Was Sexual Active Throughout That Month. But When June Arrived I Didnt Have a Cycle. I Was Expecting One But It Never Came On. I Took a Pregnancy Test Yesterday & It Came Back Negative. Now Its The Month Of July & I Still Havent Had a Cycle. Can Anyone Give Me Any Positive Feedback?? I Really Think I May Be Pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you took a test than your not pregos it could be the shot and your hormones from the shot trying to get normal again
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010