Have you ever used the men's restroom?

Or taken your daughter in one (single toilet and empty of course)? I was curios. I'm at the laundrymat and the ladies was occupied. I had to go BAD so I knocked on the men's, it was empty and went there instead of waiting behind two others for the women's room. :-) I also took Kyra to the men's room in Big Lots. It was the single toilet kind with no stalls and a lock on the door. She had to go and the ladies was occupied with a woman making bad sounds and a horrible stink coming through the door. Eww! Ky wasn't happy and said the men's room stank but decided it was better than us both peeing ourselves waiting for the poop lady to get out.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, yes I have! One time when I was younger I was with a friend and the womens bathroom was being used so we went to the mens restroom. We both had to go, so I took the stall and she to the urinal. She successfully peed in the urinal...it was hilarious!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've done it. If it's not totally disgusting, why not?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yea, I have. A few times, actually. When you gotta go, you gotta go!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have before, it has been a while though.
    But hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have done it. In most cases, there has been a long line for the women's and none at all for the men's. So before I go in, I ask another woman in line to tell a man, should one show up, that his restroom is presently occupied by a woman. When I'm finished, I then offer to stand watch for her if she chooses to use the men's too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was about to once...at a McDonalds. Because it was an urgent matter for me, lol...and the ladies room was being cleaned at the moment. Mens room was empty...but when I walked in there, it was so disgusting there was no way in hell, lol. My bladder automatically curled up and decided to hold the 2 pounds of liquid in longer,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i was at a hells bells concert when i was was pregnant with my youngest and the womans bathroom was packed the entire time! i mean a line that yo had to stand in for atleast 20 minutes to be able to use the restroom. and lets face it when your prego you cant anticipate having to pee that far ahead of time. so i just used the mens room the entire night. they even had a bouncer sitting in front of each bathroom and they let me into the mens room even though other woman tried and failed. i guess pregnancy has its perks.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No, but I almost did one time because I had to pee so incredibly bad and there was a long line in the ladies room and no one at the men's.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have once in a restaurant. The ladies room is always backed up for reason.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I did it just yesterday at Applebee's
    Chipmunk2771

Answer by Chipmunk2771 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010