Depo Shot??? But Concerned May Be Pregnant********

Ok, So I Was On Depo Shot For Only 3Months. I Didnt Continue To My Second Session Of The Shots Because I Changed Jobs & Had To Switch My Insurance. So I Was On The Shots February, March & April. When I Didnt Get My Second Session In May. I Had My Cycle. It Was Like My Regular Cycle. I Was Sexual Active Throughout That Month. But When June Arrived I Didnt Have a Cycle. I Was Expecting One But It Never Came On. I Took a Pregnancy Test Yesterday & It Came Back Negative. Now Its The Month Of July & I Still Havent Had a Cycle. Can Anyone Give Me Any Positive Feedback?? I Really Think I May Be Pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If the test is negative you are not pregnant. Depo can really screw with your cycle for a while. Call your doc they can help jump start your cycle to get you regulated.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i had my baby in august of 09, had a depo shot in sept 09, had a second shot in january didnt get my last one which was supposed to be in march. i have only had one long light period which was i may, didnt get nothing last month and still havent.i too am sexually active.all ik now is the depo screwwed me up i think.im still waiting on my period to show back up..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010