Where can I sell my 23 unopened collectible Barbies at?

I've tried Craigslist, but have not had any luck. I've tried yard sales too and people won't pay the price that they're worth. I was thinking about putting them on eBay, but I looked up the same collectible Barbies on there that people have listed and no one's bidding on them.

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love Barbies and buy on eBay a lot for them. I can say though in recent months especially prices have gone way, way down. Your best bet on eBay would be to do it Buy It Now at a price that is reasonable, that is you aren't going to get right now what the doll is worth because the economy is so bad. With less bidders you have less of a chance of it bidding up to a decent amount and therefore a Reserve Price would be useless, too. I think price them to sell if you need the money, not give them away but understand what it says in a book is what what you will get today in this market.

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• EBAY!!!! Research them first.. then sell them on there.. you will get a lot of money probably... but figure out what they are worth on there first.

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would think that ebay would be the best place.

Answer by KTMOM at 12:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• EBAY!!!!! Would Be Great!

Answer by KendrickNKens1 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Just because no one is bidding on them on Ebay doesn't mean they won't bid on yours. Give it a try...if they are in their original boxes..collectors will know what you have and will pay....all you are out of are Ebay fees and pay pal fees...give it a try....

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• ebay. but if you have mommy to be barbie i will buy it from you!

Answer by cassie_m at 12:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

This place has some good info about vintage barbies & where you can sell them

This lady buys them too, you're going to have to search for dealers & collectors.

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• They have a site for people who collect Barbies Vintage Barbie dolls, or the barbie collector site.

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• There is also a group on facebook called the Barbie Bin for selling Barbies that is part of an online site called Yardsellr

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010