Is Orgasms everything?

Would you stay with a man even if he didnt give you orgasms at all? I cant have Clitoral Orgasms and Ive only ever had 1 guy which was my last boyfriend give me G spot orgasms and I had them in the multiples! But I am not in another relationship and he doesnt even come close to giving me any g spot orgasms and hes 39 and doesnt last long enough.. What would you think or do?

I know sex isnt everything but it does matter in relationships.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• Try to show him what you want?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sex and orgasm is only tiny part of relationship. and its the least of my worries when it comes to relationships.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• You take control
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Talk it over with him. Explore together what makes you feel good. Get a couple of books too. It can be fun and maybe solve the problem.
    Anonymous

• Just because he currently doesn't give you orgasms doesn't mean that he CAN'T. It just means that he doesn't know your body well enough to be able to yet. Show him how :) You could also incorporate toys, which can help.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well lucky you, no guy have ever given me any type of orgasm, lol. I can make myself if I'm alone, but honestly it's not too much of a big deal to me. I guess I don't know what I'm missing. I still enjoy sex and enjoy pleasing my boyfriend. If it's really important to you then give him some tips on what usually gets you off, it doesn't have to be from intercourse since you say he doesn't last long that way. It might be a little awkward but if you just tell him then he'll know! :D
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Get a Rabbit and take care of yourself before or after intercourse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• umm, ok, don't take this the wrong way, but when you say you can't have clitoral orgasms, are you sure that you know exactly where it is? it's common for even women to not understand where it is.
    maybe you just need a different technique-
    maybe a vibrating bullet or the like could help. I think before I started thinking of leaving a man over this, I'd see what I liked by myself first.

good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• To some women it is everything. I have had them before and I don't find it to be a big deal. My SO does last long enough or will continue even after he has finished if he knows that I didn't. But some women are all about that and make it such a huge deal that it ruins everything. I would talk to him and tell him what you like and what you want in order for you to have one.. You and only you will know what your body wants and what you need, so communication is always best in these situations. Good luck to you.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010