What would be a great gift for my mom's birthday?

Our budget is kinda tight for the rest of the month, but I wanted to get my mom something not only for her birthday but to show her my appreciation for helping me in the last tri-mester of my pregnancy. Any ideas?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 12:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• What kind of stuff does she like?
    My mom loves accessories.
    So I had taken her out to a restaraunt for dinner (we had chinese because its both our fav) and I had bought her a really stylish and unique handbag from a little trinket store. She loved it.
    As long as you think of your mom while shopping...you will think of the perfect gift! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my mom loves to get a poem i have written for her framed or once i baught a heart shaped bottle and attached a poem to it. but my mom is a sappy lady. you dont have to spend anything on my mom.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Can you take her to lunch? Or make her a nice lunch/dinner and have her over? What about a gift certificate to have her nails done?. Are you crafty and could you make her a frame, etc? Personally, I just like getting flowers.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i sent my mom flowers and a card with a teddy bear that said thanks...the card said happy b day and she was soooo happy she said i dont need anything for helpping you b ut the thought was sweet of you...surely your mom isnt expecting anything so try to make it shrt sweet and simple plus it dont cost more than $45.00 or so.......thats all i did and if u want to personalize it a lil bit more :) she'll be happy good luck!!!
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Get her something you know she likes but wouldn't spend the money on.

Answer by older at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010