What do you put in your salmon patties?

I've used chopped green or white onion, a little garlic powder, an egg, and some bread crumbs. They are really good! How do you fix yours?

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Same as you except I use cornmeal instead of bread crumbs.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I cheat and use the zataran's mix LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Egg, flour, salt, pepper, mayo, onion, and dill.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Cracker or bread crumbs, a little onion, some crushed red pepper or cayenne pepper, an egg and garlic. Yum :) I have a can of salmon I've been meanign to make into patties, but I've never used it with the bones before lol. I'm nervous about that and more than a little yucked out.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I use about 3 tablespoons of cornmeal, about 1 tablespoon of flour, one egg, some chopped onion, and salt and pepper.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• this sounds yummy but you use canned salmon?I have always baked those very simple frozen salmon fillets that come in a bag at Sams and then flaked them.This sounds easier and what bones?

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My mom always used to buy the big cans of salmon with the bones in it when I was growing up. She removed the bones herself. I only made them at home once and I used the same kind. If you are gentle when you remove it from the can, it will be pretty easy to remove them all. She used to make patties with most of the salmon but saved some to make stew.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like mine with quite a bit of cracker meal added to cut the fishy taste. (I'm picky about seafood that way.) One egg, salt, pepper, grated onion, and chopped parsley.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010