Do you have certain LAUNDRY DAYS or do you just MANAGE THE PILES?

I just keep pushing it up and finish it on the weekends. How about you?

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not very good at keeping to schedules! When the piles get too large, I do laundry. If my husband needs something specific washed, I do laundry.

If the kids are having trouble falling asleep and my husband and I want to watch a movie downstairs and not have them overhear it, I do laundry. :D
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I do it every other day

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Just about EVERY day is laundry day here. Sigh. I'm going to be buried in dirty laundry when I die,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I don't like to, but some how it always happens that I wait til everything in the house is dirty before I even start to do laundry. Takes forever that way but I never seem to find time when I have only a load or two...lol
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When the laundry starts overflowing from the hamper at the end of the hall I bag it up in huge trash bags and toss it down the basement steps to either get done on the weekend or in a hurried frenzy if I am kid free and at home.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Everyday is laundry day! Somehow I can not catch up. I was close a couple of weeks ago, but fell off the laundry wagon. So now I am managing piles again.
    D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I got rid of all but 1 hamper. All the clothes go into it. When it's full, I wash it. Much less overwhelming than the giant piles I used to have. I also drastically reduced the amount of clothes each of us has, that way I HAVE to wash it or we have nothing to wear. It was getting way out of hand with all the "Oh I'll just do it later, I have clean stuff I can wear"
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I do it on Mondays!

Answer by older at 12:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I wash every saturday and we put away on Sunday
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 12:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i wash clothes only on sat. I hamg dry our good clothes and only dry our towels, underclothes, and etc. We are a family of 4 and we each take 2 baths a days
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 12:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010