26 weeks today and it hurts down there =/

I just feel so much pressure, walking hurts as well. I remember feeling this the first time around but this early on. I hope this doesn't mean she will be bigger than her sister lol.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 12:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ive had this since my second pregnancy, I'm on my Fourth and to me it feels like my bones are going to shatter and like they're rubbing together and yes very uncomfortable to walk. My doctor said its normal. With each added pregnancy it'll happen. He suggested I get a maternity pillow and keep my hips spread. I invested in a meternity pillow. Comfort- U body pillow and omgosh I sleep so good and wake up with little to no pelvic pain. It does get worse as you get farther along in your pregnacy cause then the baby starts weighing down on you right now it's the placenta and the water and all that. Good luck. I'd look on walmart or even craigslist for the pillow. Amazon and Ebay were more expensive then the actual store.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Lol sounds like round ligament pain hun. Warm compresses and rest as much as possible
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Ugh great haha thank you!
    cynprz

Comment by cynprz (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010