celebrity breakups

am I the only one that has noticed that the big breakups come right after the big featured articles or shows about what a perfect couple they are?
this can't be just a coincidence.
my guess is the press runs these stories so the breakup stories will seem more tragic-

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• lol. I've never noticed that. But you're probably right!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes you're absolutely right. The only ones I've seen survive so far are Sharon and Ozzy, they were smart and stopped the show.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Do you have examples of this? My brain is fried, can't think of any instances where this happened....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock and her husband- I saw a entertainment bio and articles all over about them. I went home and told my husband that I figured they'd be split in a week with all the publicity they were having about how happy they were.
    Seemed like Tom cruise and Nichole Kidman were interviewed a lot around the time they split too- being asked a lot about their marriage.

those are the main ones I can think of right now.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010