How soon did you take a pregnancy test?

I am at a point where I am wondering, I am usually very regular, and getting close with no signs of starting. With my son, I found out when I was six weeks pregnant.
How about you? How far along were you when you did your first pregnancy test?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It was the 7th of the 8th and my period had been on the 4th or 5th of the previous month. I ran out and picked it up and found out I was pregnant. I am now 14 weeks. my first pregnancy I was a month or more pregnant before I took a test.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I conceived somewhere in June. I took a test on last day of June. So maybe about 3 weeks pregnant
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• with both i took a test the day after i was supose to start.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i was 3 months. I'm irregular and had lite periods and the 3rd month i didn't get one and was feeling sick so i took one by the time i had a dr apt. i was already 4 months pregnant. my second child we were trying for 6 months so i had alot of test lol but we decided to wait i had one left and decided just to use it i wasn't even late i was going to get it maybe in 2-3 days and bam i was pregnant LOL

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Some of the tests can tell before the first day of your missed period.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 5 weeks for my 1st and 4 weeks for this one.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The first time I had been going to a fertility clinic and they said not to because the meds could show a false positive. I had IUI and I had a blood test about twice a week for then next two weeks to see if the markers were changing, they were. The second time was at almost 9 weeks. I am not regular and my DD was sick and her doctor said a stomach virus was going around. She got better and I didn't. My DH was away on business, so I thought that played a part. I tested when DH came home and I wasn't felling better.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 1:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well I had my first ultrasound 2 weeks after I took the HPT and I was 6.5 weeks so I guess I was about 4.5 weeks when I got the positive HPT.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my first pregnancy I was young so I kept blowing off the symptoms as something else. didn't know for certain until 6 weeks along.
    when I started having the same symptoms 18 years later, I tested as soon as I suspected.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i actually didnt even pay attention that i was almost a month late on my period, my boyfriend is the one who noticed. then i was at a friends and i took two tests, and one the very next morning. i was probably about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant when i found out.
    aliciamarie1012

Answer by aliciamarie1012 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010