My friends husband...

Made a pass at me last night. It was blatantly sexual, and I feel really uncomfortable. I feel like I should tell my friend, but I don't want to hurt her. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I would definitely tell her.. whether she gets mad or not.. Obviously he is a cheater and he is just gonna continue to do this to her..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'd keep it to myself unless it happened again.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• That's a tough one for sure. If it was MY husband that made a pass at one of my friends, I would want to know about it. Some women don't want to know though.

What if you ran it by her in a hypothetical way first to see what she'd want? If she says she'd want to know, then tell her. If she says she wouldn't want to know, don't tell her.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i wouldnt say anything unless he does it again.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I had a friends husband do the same thing. I said something to another friend of ours and she said that is just how he is. Thank God my friend wised up and divorced this ass about a year later. If it had happened again I would have said something to her. I just made sure I stayed away from him.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Think long and hard before you tell if that's what your leaning toward. I know that as a good friend we should tell without hesitation, but realistically It doesn't always work out the way it should it can back fire and they can end up working it out and you and your friend will most likely no longer be friends. Good luck.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would keep it to myself but confront him yourself if he does it again.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• What were the circumstances? IE: If everyone was partying and friend's hubby was a little tipsy, I'd blow it off.

If everyone was stone sober, I'd be A) wondering if they were swingers or B) having a discussion with him.

BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 1:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I suggest you keep it to yourself as far as the friend goes, but I would tell your DH about it, I don't think that I would be able to keep something like that from my hubby specially if it came from one of our friend's husbands. I would feel more comfortable being around those friends knowing my hubby has my back in the event anything came out. Good luck but like the others said I wouldn't say anything unless he did it again.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Tell her, u are her friend and if it were u I'm sure u would want the same from her.
    JKBsMommy

Answer by JKBsMommy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010