Potty training your princess

So ladies, at what age did you start potty training your little girls?! My princess is almost 14 months old, but we have another little miracle coming at the end of November, so when do you guys think it would be best to start potty training her? Any suggestions?

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is no magic age to start potty training. My LO started at 18 months with just me encouraging her to encourage me when I went potty. She started to show interest of her own with in a few weeks. She then started sittin gon the potty some but it was a couple of weeks before she actually 'did' anything on it. she is not 2.5 and about 80% WE will switch to real panties soon. I plan to skip the pull ups we used them with DS and he just used them like diapers. They are to expensive to use as diapers!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I agree, my son did the same with pull ups! Thanks for the comment :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010