Do you spend a lot of time making sure your make up is just right?

I like my make up to look just right when I walk out the door. I usually take the time to apply the right moisturizer, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick. I feel without it I look like I don't care about my appearance. Are you naturally beautiful and don't need to go to all the trouble?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I just wear mascara and maybe eye liner and/or eye shadow.....
    I feel lif you wear too much makeup all the time then when people see you without it you either look really bad because they're not used to seeing you like that, or when you do try to "dress up" or "make up" for an occasion....you don't look any different than you did because you always wore a bunch of make up.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am naturally me, and can't justify trying to fool someone else into thinking anything different.
    I dress nicely, and refuse to leave the house in "mommy clothes", or with my hair a mess... I also refuse to wear makeup.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No.. I wish I had the make-up, hair Know-how... but ive always been basic... My hair & makeup are done in less than 15minutes.. And usually my lipstick is already off before I get to where im going ... lol..
    Ive always been totally blind to what looks good on me & what does not :( ....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• usually i don't wear makeup. it doesn't really make me look different (not sure if you were trying to be facitious, but no, i don't need makeup). i only wear make up if i am in the mood.... not bc i need to

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Usually about 5mins total. Wash face, moisturize, foundation, mascara, lipstick & eyeliner... That's it... Almost no time at all.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010