Sex after baby.. ever returns?

My husband and I have been together for 3 and a half years. We have always had an active sex life filled with pleasure. I had our son in Sept. and I still have no desire to have sex the way we used to. I am on Mirena, which I think has a little to do with it. But we also DO NOT under any circumstances want to have more children, and I think I'm terrified to have sex for fear of getting pregnant again. Any one else been there doen that? If so when does the love making come back to normal?

allisonc242

Asked by allisonc242 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• Wish I could help - I have the same problem! I am pretty sure the fear of getting pregnant again has a lot to do with my lack of desire. We got pregnant REALLY fast last time and the thought of another baby scares the crap out of me!! I hate to suggest it, but a drink or two helps for me. Sad but true.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• do something you 2 haven't done in a long time. Try toys, go to the store together and u pick a toy you want him to use on you or whatever and tell him to find a toy he likes and just go all out.
    WhatItDo

Answer by WhatItDo at 2:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yeah we have a few. i just feel so tired at the end of the day. its hard to have the energy after all said and done. its alot work. im also really scared all the time that im pregnant because i dont have a period anymore which is really hard to get used to.
    allisonc242

Comment by allisonc242 (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010