What is a good birthday present idea for a little girl turning a year old?

excitedmommy22

Asked by excitedmommy22 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The Fisher Price tea party set! It's so cute, durable and reasonably priced.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/droolicious/2009/05/SayPleaseTeaSet2.jpg
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We gave our son the Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn home. He's 22 months and still plays with it everyday.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Something noisy!! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• A gift card and maybe a small toy of some kind. She is too little to really get excited about opening gifts yet, and her parents could probably use stuff that you would never think of. I know that's what I wanted when my son turned one. Toys are always good too - but unless you know what they already have, you run the risk of getting something they don't need. My Baby Can Read is a really great gift for that age because it will be fun for years, not just an afternoon. Anything that plays music and is interactive. My son's favorite toy at that age was a sterring wheel toy with songs and lots of colorful buttons.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• BOOKS!!! Maybe a gift card so the parents can get something she needs but they can't afford??
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Books or cute little hair accessories (head bands for those who have little to no hair)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 2:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010