Any Big Brother 12 Fans in the House? Who do you think is the saboteur?

I'm a huge BB fan--looking to discuss this season? If there is a group for this already, show me. .Lol

gotfavor

Asked by gotfavor at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• do not know any of their names but was watching while doing other stuff
    on once right or has it been on more?
    anyway i thought the woman on the couch at the end with blonde hair, straight hair and a red shirt at the one scene acted too over the top at the news, so i think she was the one
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've been wondering this too!! I have a few ideas, but not sure. Could be the sheriff, she seems useless on purpose....pretty much drownding in the caramel, not even trying! Could also be brittany(is that her name, little blonde girl?)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• One of the skinnt guys, do not know their names very well...
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think it is Kristen. She did not look to surprised when they told the houseguests. Also they have not shown her in a diary room session yet. She gets little to no airtime. Although Britney and Annie are causing plenty of drama.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My best guess is the sheriff lady. But I wouldn't bet in that.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure who it is, but I think its a female for some reason. I was so embarrassed that sheriff didnt even attempt to get out of the caramel.. what kind of bad guys is she going to catch?
    gotfavor

Comment by gotfavor (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I agree gotfavor. I sure hope she is the one that is the saboteur because if she isn't she just needs to be plain embarrassed. She just laid down and died. I was really rooting for her until she did that.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Kc932, if I were on her team, I would still be mad at her.. Lol
    gotfavor

Comment by gotfavor (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Gotfavor I know! I think they all handled it really well, but then again it was the first couple of days. If that had happened this time next month I bet they would not be so calm about it, shoot they are already at each other's throats. Annie is just plain insane in the membrane!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010