What kind of "exotic pets" do you like?

Some places you are allowed to have exotic pets.Other places you can't.Even with a permit.would you have it no matter what?

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 2:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pets

• i like snakes and birds wight now i have a baby berm thats is about 3 feet an 9 1/2 foot berm and a 4foot ball python..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I saw a house pig for sale on CL I thought that would be fun lol
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I had an iguana for years. His name was Kurt and he was allowed to roam free through my apartment, and my dad's house before I moved out. I had built shelves around the walls for him to hang out on that had heat rocks here and there. After I had DS I didn't have as much time to spend with him and now he lives at my dad's house again. He is a very spoiled guy :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we had a hedge hog for a long time. she was really cool.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we own a sugar glider, They are awsome and sweet!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like snakes personally
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like all creatures! I have owned Ferrets. They are awesome for someone who has A LOT of time. I could not own one with kids! WE have a tree frog now and he is awesome! I like snakes but have never owed one. I had a turtle once. It was fun but hard to care for. I would like to eventuality own a bearded dragon!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like the kind that live outside. I'm nothing more than a dog person myself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We have three parrots now. A blue crowned conure, a senegal, and a dusky conure. We also have a new zealand rabbit (the HUGE white ones) she lives in the house and goes wherever she wants.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've had scorpions, snakes, lizards and spiders over the years... Loved them all. But at present we are pet free - :(

My dream is to have Barracuda! I saw them for sale once and ever since I just can't get enough of them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010