I've watched this show and I want to know what its called so I can start watching it online...

I've watched a few episodes of this show and have no idea what its called. Its about this newlywed couple with newlywed friends. The girl is blonde and pregnant, and the guy is white and skinny. They live in a nice house and all, anyway, the girl is having a tough time with her pregnancy. There is this one episode where she goes nuts when she finds out women's feet puff and swell during pregnancy and enlarge and her husband replaces all her shoes. Another episode where her mother in law comes to town, they dont have a wonderful relationship, and the guy keeps nagging about how he wants his unborn child to be breastfed because he believes his whole success in life is because of him being breastfed, and it turns out that he wasn't, his mom was lying to him all along... any help? thanks ladies!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm not sure, but it seems kinda funny!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• They don't show the title at the beginning of every episode?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• IDK. What channel is it on?
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010