any moms who have done cfgf diet or have good info on

have taken out food dyes, preservative watching
no milk

have read books, but no DAN doctor around, would love a mom who has learned much about to help me take next step, heard not to jump into all of diet at once

any help, suggestions appreciated, i look on internet, but am careful not believe everything i read especially not on internet

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• I used to belong to a website that had support and recipes for that type of diet and it was aniesrecipes or somelike like that...it has been awhile, why not just go to ask.com and type is a variety of keywords until you get linked to a good site.
    Good luck and don't forget your body will go through withdrawls and it is then you need the support to not throw in the towel.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• heard about the withdrawls, would like someone who knows what they are talking about and not just a website
    autism society in town gave me book, read it, read on internet, i think i need a mom know i can talk to when i have question like withdrawl stuff

i am taking slow, as i am the only one who is running this diet deal

feel out of my level of knowledge??
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010