Did you choose to know the sex of your baby or babies??

We did with both of ours. I just couldn't not know what to be calling my baby in there when I talked with it!!!
I have 2 boys. Maybe the third time will be a charm, or they'll have a little brother to teach all their boy things to LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes b/c i wanted to be able to buy all the clothes and stuff i needed ahead of time
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I found out with my first but waited my second and would do it all over again for that one moment:) It was fun waiting! We brought a boys and girls outfit to take the baby home in and had a boy and girls name.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah.. I have always wanted to know the sexes of my children... That way I could be better prepared for their arrivals.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes. :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When I had mine, it wasn't an option. Every baby was a surprise and I liked it that way. Also, there were no scheduled inductions and very, very few scheduled c-sections. I like that, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, I wanted to know so I could name him while he was still in there. And also makes it a lot easier for buying things and showers.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Theres no extra preparation not knowing just an FYI coming from someone who has done it both ways.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I did.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When I had my first in 1986 they did not do ultra sounds as routine prenatal care, only if they suspected something was wrong. So with him, I did not have the option.
    With my second they began the ultra sound thing and yes cause I wanted a girl so bad...and got her.
    Number 3 no, because we didn't care, we already had one of each.
    Number 4 yes, my DH wanted a boy so bad
    Number 5 yes because I was "advanced maternal age" so the made me get about 20 ultra sounds from begining to end, and some genitic testing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010