I feel silly asking this but....

I feel silly asking this because I already have 3 kids so I should know the answer already but I wanted someone else's opinion....How likely is it if there's no BC being used and the "pull out method" is the only BC he uses that I could be pregnant? I mean you would have to be ovulating and everything would have to line up so to speak....Right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sis got pregnant with the pull out method there is pre-ejaculation.. i attached a link for you

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/birth-control/AN00197
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I no it isn't a good method but it worked for me the only time I got pregnant is when we wanted to! In 10 years that is 3 times... maybe I just don't get pregnant real easy unless I try..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Pull-out method is not a good idea for birth control. That's how I conceived. It only took one time and it just so happened it was the perfect timing, I was ovulating and I got pregnant.
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 3:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010