How i tell my mom i'm pregnant again?

well i don't know how im going to tell her that i made this mistake for the second time, when i got pregnant for the first time she call me alot of names she told me i was a slut.. and i only got pregnant again because of a friend of many told me a wrong advice... anyway how i tell her? right now she is in london, should i tell her by the phone? i need ideas....

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 3:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Let her call you names, it doesnt change the fact, does it? Sounds like your mom is a bit immature...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Just tell her. Maybe in person would be better. But it isn't something you can hide for long. But how do you get this "i only got pregnant again because of a friend of many told me a wrong advice"? I think if you already had one child you would know what it takes to get pregnant....
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well it depends. Are you living with her? Is she supporting you or your child/children in any way? Cause if she isn't then I just wouldn't tell her. I wouldn't have anything to do with someone if they called me a slut.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well if she's going to make you feel like your children are mistakes, perhaps you should rethink allowing her toxicity into your life. You were woman enough to get pregnant, be woman enough to tell her that you are. When I told my mom that I was pregnant, her first words were, "Are you going to keep it?" I am no longer speaking to her. Not because of that statement, but other things that she has done. You should ask her if she looks at you as a mistake as well. I'm sorry that your pregnancy can't be looked at as the blessing that it is. GL hun.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• NO i'm not living with her because she kicked me off, she left me and my daughter in my aunt house. No she doesn't support my child because she didn't want to me to keep my dd when i was pregnant for the first time
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Well then its not any of her business. If she is going to act like an immature child then I wouldn't tell her.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• ok, but i don't want to lose her forever.
    i don't want to be alone in this world. but dad is already dead, i don't to stay alone... i know i made mistakes.. but my mom is kind of person who thinks that teens get pregnant because they are slut's or sleep with every guy. i don't leave with her because she told me im a bad influence for my younger bro and sis
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It's none of her business; just own up to your responsibility and work hard and talk to your doctor about birth control to prevent this happening again.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was reading your past questions and saw that you are 16 and already have one child. Have you considered adoption? I see where you were calling your children mistakes, if your home life is already in such bad shape maybe these kids would be better off in a more loving supportive home. Just a suggestion. But there are thousands of people out there who would love nothing more than to give your children a wonderful life filled with love.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Mistake is my action not my children, but it's my mom always told that my children is a mistake, that is why she doesn't accept my DD- what you want to me to say??
    i made a mistake and consequention it is my baby .
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010