STD QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER

My dh was with over 160 girls before we met and I know of at least one time he has cheated on me. I already got Chlamydia from him and had it treated 4 years ago. Over the last year I have started noticing that every once in a while his penis feels like it has VERY small bumps on it ( almost kinda like sandpaper). I have tried looking this up on STD websites but I am not sure. I have noticed that at times I get very itchy around my anus and it feels like I have a sore. I am pregnant and so ashamed to have to tell my dr that my dh cheated. Not to mention that he goes to every appt with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• What do the bumps look like?

And If I were in your shoes. If my husband had such a history, if I had any questions/concerns I would be making a gyno appointment to be checked out.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I dont know much about STDs but I think it might be time to reevaluate your life hon! GL!

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Get some alone time with your MD. He doesn't need to be in the room every minute. Explain the situation, and ask to have a battery of tests run, ti find out if you have anything. There are some STDs that are detrimental to the health of your fetus, and to an infant.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Could be gentile warts? I would ask your ob. Even if he is there with you, ask anyway.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• And you don't kick his ass why? You definitely need some alone time with your Doc...
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It could be from in-grown hairs but based on his history, it doesn't sound good.

You really need to ask the DR. Some STD's can significantly effect your babys brain development. If you're embarassed to ask your DR. go to the local health department or to planned parenthood or something.

Your health is important.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Bumps on the penis can be normal, if they arent sores or feel like it had fuild inside. For the safety of your baby please tell your dr. you concern. If you have a std and you have a natural birth they baby can get it and become very sick or even worst die. So dont be embrassed to tell you dr. be smart and tell your doctor.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i guess warts too
    but i am not doctor
    you HAVE to tell your doctor
    make an appt and go without your "man"

sorry to hear that he is a real slut, but if you are too embarassed to ask for your health and safety

YOU ARE PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUR BABY AT RISK!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Don't be embarrassed it's not your fault he is a cheater... I would get checked ASAP so you can figure out how to deal with this and to find out for sure if you have an std.
    Also the itching could be from hemorids and what you think is a sore could be a hemorid. Women do get them during pregnancy becuase of the extra weight. Good luck to you and one last thing... Once a cheater always a cheater! sorry but that is the truth!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sounds like HPV to me-genital warts. have your gyno run a blood test.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010