Silent Raids

The "Silent Raids" are a bloodless way of busting businesses suspected of hiring illegal immigrants, the immigration customs and enforcement agency has begun electronically auditing companies to see if they have hired undocumented workers and then discretely forces the businesses to fire them.

So, here is more proof Obama want these people to stay here in the US. I'm sure he doesn't think if they get fired they will just turn tail and leave? They will just get another job and what happens to the business that hired them? Nothing.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are the silent raids, not followed by silent deportations?! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm sorry but maybe I missed the question....
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Um, in my area, they have been doing these raids for years.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Then why didn't you say that? You simply stated what you felt.

My thoughts....I think with the enconomy the way it is that many businesses are going to hire whoever they can the cheapest so that they can survive. Many are barely making it as it is and if they had to pay minimum wages, insurance, taxes, etc then they would fold. I think most illegals simply want to provide for their family. I just wish they would go about it the right way.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The giant in-person raids were a serious problem for a lot of innocent children. Parents were rounded up and tossed in jail while thier children were at school or child care and the parents had no way to contact thier children or next of kin to make arrangements for them. Children returned to empty homes and some, as many as 6 days later, were carted off by social services while thier parents waited to be released.

Americans aren't in the business of hurting children, even if they are illegal.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• For those of you not smart enough to recognize it, I'm looking for your thoughts.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• In my area they storm the building and toss those suckers in the paddy wagon to ship them off to ICE. Thats not what this is. This is trying to electronically find workers who have been hired and make the business fire them. Thats it. Sorry, but thats not going to help our illegal immigration problem.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) an hour ago
    Credits: 2466 Level 16
    ***********************************
    Will you EVER just stop being rude and insulting or is it a hobby? You suggest that people are not smart enough.
    ANd...you must have been fun being a bully on the playground at school and now you do it with words here. You must be so proud of yourself.Wow....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I love Gerties answers She makes me smile LOLOL

And, Sweet. you are not required to answer the question anyway, it would not have hurt my feelings a bit if you hadn't.

Some people just feel they have to give snide little remarks that are totally unnecessary and when they do they get what they deserve.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

way to go oh smart one!!! this kind of remark and a lot of your others will not get your question answered, or your point across, because all they will see is how rude you are. whatever, right?????

Answer by older at 6:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010