When did your ds ride a bike with NO training wheels?

My ds is small for his age, and learned a week after he turned 4, which was last summer. He just turned 5 and everywhere we go people are sooo surprised he can ride a 2 wheeler! They are coming up to me asking how old he is and when did he learn, lol . I didnt' think it was that big of a deal, though most of the kids his age still seem to have training wheels on so who knows.

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Mine were 4 & 7. They both learned the same summer :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My son was 4 and we got the same reaction. I also thought most kids were around that age then. But now my daughter is almost 4 and doesn't even want to get on her bike with training wheels, she is not interested at all.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• He was 4 I swear we are buying a new bike every year because he keeps growing so much..lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My DDs were both 5.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010