Need a great boneless skinless chicken breast recipe...

I cant eat mushrooms or water chestnuts so please no recipes with those ingredients!
Thanks ladies!

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 4:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• marinate the chicken in Cesar dressing for 30 minutes then dip in a flour-parm mix.Saute in a tiny bit of evoo serve with some marinara sauce.Serve with squash sauteed with pesto, or angel hair with pesto and broccoli.A family fave.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like salsa chicken. Just place 3 chicken breasts in a casserole dish - pour salsa over it - at least a cup but usually more. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour. When done, sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken and let melt. Serve with black beans and rice and a veggie (we usually have corn and green beans with it). You can also serve with a dollop of sour cream on top of chicken. YUM!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My df loves boneless skinless chicken breast with shake n bake ranch and herb kind. Its very good and turns out very moist.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• put chicken and a half a bottle of bbq in crockpot. cook on low 6 hours, shred chicken and serve on buns.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I dip it in egg and bread it with vigo breadcrumbs.  I add allot of parmesean cheese to the breadcrumbs.  I brown each side in oil.  I don't fully cook them just brown them.  In an electic skillet put a bottle of white wine.  I like sutter homes because it isn't to sweet.  When the wine is hot I put the chicken in and cover it for 20 minutes.  serve over yellow rice.  If you don't have an electic skillet.  Put it on the stove top.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• bread the chicken with egg & breadcrumbs and cook it, cook rice and then pour campbells cream of chicken soup all over the chicken and rice.
    or cook it on the george foreman grill with adobo on it and make egg noodles with butter, and corn as a side.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/savory-peach-chicken-recipe/index.html

This is goooooood.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was gonna to suggest the Chicken Salsa recipe. The only thing I do different is before I pour the salsa over the chicken I sprinkle it was taco seasoning.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I marinate chicken in soy sauce, terriyaki sauce some garlic powder, wine and oil for atleast 3 hours. It is so good grilled
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Bruschetta Chicken Bake

* 1 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
    * 2 garlic cloves, minced OR 1 tsp. minced garlic
    * 1 6 oz. box chicken flavored stuffing mix
    * 1/2 c. water
    * 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
    * 1 tsp. dried basil
    * 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside

Place chicken in 13 x 9 baking dish; sprinkle with basil & cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010