Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I'm having really painful periods...

and I called my doctor, and she said to go to the er. I'm SO not going to the ER for period pain, but the pain is making me shaky.

any ideas on what to do? I have to work tonight.


Asked by lovinangels at 4:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

Level 39 (112,638 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • ... if it subsides then, make an appointment to go to the OBGYN- and maybe try Miriana, it's the IUD that make you have lighter periods.

    Answer by MDT09 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • Go to the ER !!!!!!!!!!!

    If the pains are not as usual, something very serious could be wrong, and you need to go asap!

    Hope you feel better soon, girl !

    Answer by Nynne at 4:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • If you have never experienced pains like this before with your periods, I would go to the emergency room.

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • Yeah, I agree. If your experiencing more pain than normal, you may want to go to the ER. You don't want to hurt your fertility.

    Answer by things_not_sane at 4:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • that had happened to me and i ended up having endometriosis wihich is the lineing of the uterius in one the out side. andi ended up a 24 yrs old having to have part of my overy cut of because it caused me to get cancer palups on it. i would difinitly get it checked.

    Answer by julz0307 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • When i had painful periods and was shaky, it was because of ovarian cysts and endometriosis.

    Answer by faithfully2God at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010