I'm having really painful periods...

and I called my doctor, and she said to go to the er. I'm SO not going to the ER for period pain, but the pain is making me shaky.

any ideas on what to do? I have to work tonight.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 4:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• ... if it subsides then, make an appointment to go to the OBGYN- and maybe try Miriana, it's the IUD that make you have lighter periods.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Go to the ER !!!!!!!!!!!

If the pains are not as usual, something very serious could be wrong, and you need to go asap!

Hope you feel better soon, girl !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you have never experienced pains like this before with your periods, I would go to the emergency room.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah, I agree. If your experiencing more pain than normal, you may want to go to the ER. You don't want to hurt your fertility.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 4:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• that had happened to me and i ended up having endometriosis wihich is the lineing of the uterius in one the out side. andi ended up a 24 yrs old having to have part of my overy cut of because it caused me to get cancer palups on it. i would difinitly get it checked.
    julz0307

Answer by julz0307 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When i had painful periods and was shaky, it was because of ovarian cysts and endometriosis.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010