Question of the Day: What is the CRAZIEST thing your child has ever said or done?

My DS at 3 tried to put the cat in the fireplace...with the fire going. 'I was just gonna cook the cat mommy' lol! -yes he got in trouble...after I laughed (I know bad)

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG! This morning!!!!

My son (4) comes running inside crying his eyes out. I asked him what was wrong. Couldn't understand his reply. My daughter (7) followed right behind him. I asked her what was up. She stops, looks at me, puts hands on hips and with attitude said, "BUBBA PEED ON MY BIKE, SO I PEED ON HIS!" I had no idea how to reply to that one this morning!
    josie_mommyof2

Answer by josie_mommyof2 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I swear my daughter said this to me yesterday ....I want you to go to work like daddy mom cause your mean! I had told her to take a nap and she was very upset I swear I laughed so hard! She is only 4!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 4:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When my daughter kylie was 3 she had a small speech problem. And would run around our house wearing a cape, Yelling Im a SUPER WHORE , IM a SUPER WHORE... she didnt know how to say Hero and it made us laugh like crazy..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my daughter flushed a bar of soap down the toilet ...that was just the diversion as i was trying to get he soap unclogged she popped all the keys off of my work laptop. the plumbing bill was 269.00

karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 4:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I used to go to dunkin donuts every morning get a large caoofe cream and sugar, I guess I went too much b/c my when I pulled up to a CVS pharm drive thru my 4 year sons yells LARGE COFFEE CREAM AND SUGAR. I almost pissed my self
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 4:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My 3yr old DS told me I have 2 hienies(butts) and then asked why my penis fell off. Yeah, that was interesting lol.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My husband took our daughter to get a mani/pedi at a salon. The lady was talking to someone else in whatever language they talk and my 4 year old said "Can you please speak English" my husband was mortified. My daughter is wise beyond her years!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When my oldest was about 4 we were in the grocery store, He was sitting in the cart. An elderly woman walked passed and she tooted as she walked by. My son turned and said in a loud voice "Mom, she should get a time out" I was trying to shush him...but he continued with "Well, if I fart and don't say 'scuse me I get a time out" I think I was purple with embarrassment when the old lady turned around and walked back to us. She looked at him and said "that's right, I was rude. Excuse me" He said to the lady 'Is Mom gonna make you sit a time out in the bathroom here like I had to once"...mortified...she laughed but I was just embarrassed.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my 3 year old was in the room when I was changing and Said 'mom, why is you butt on backwards?"
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Gus got lost in Disney, scared the bejezzus out of me. He and I both have trouble understanding accents. A Scottish couple was trying to help him, but my smart 5 year old (yes, see above, I was terrified) was only looking for a Disney employee for help and told the couple to go away. They kept trying to help him, and I came up behind him as he shouts: I DON'T UNDERSTAND CHINESE!!! Stop talking to me!!!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010