Sex addiction?

Would you consider this a sex addiction? If your husband was spending extra time at work downloading porn on his cell and laptop, he would rather do that than come home and touch you, his wife? would that be considered a sex addiction? if not what would you consider that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe maybe not.

is there something going on with the two of you?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would consider that a porn addiction, not a sex addiction. If he had a sex addiction, he would be at home, constantly trying to get sex.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• They say that is one of the symptoms of sexual addiction....wanting to see porn all the time. It sounds like you need to discuss this and suggest counseling, for him and for both of you together. It can be a deal breaker. It sure would be for me.....Good luck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

Answer by xxlilmomma09 a minute ago
    Credits: 1733 Level
    ******************************
    If he had a sexual addiction, he would want it everywhere--at home, by watching porn, by "renting hookers" by masturbation too often ,in place of normal sex.
    If he was wanting at home with you all the time, it just means he is turned on by you and you are lucky!!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I don't know that I'd consider it sex addiction, but I think it could be a sign. As gertie41 said sex addiction definitely comes with a lot deeper problems, like having sex everywhere, home, hookers, masterbating frequently...it can impact his job and home life extremely. I know one person with a sex addiction and he was picking up hookers on the job and sleeping with them in his work van, or getting a room in the afternoon to live out rape fantasies, he was sleeping with other ladies in town...his wife found out when the county sent a letter providing the date he was to arrive in court for his trial regarding soliciting prostitues, his lost job and his family. I think sex addiction is pretty severe, but I don't know a whole lot about it. Could be the first signs does seem a little addictive to be staying at work just to get porn.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Porn addiction.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 6:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010